University Charter School is guided by three core values: Compassion, Integrity and Perseverance. Focus on the infusion of these values will foster a safe and supportive school environment for all students and provide a common foundation on which to build positive relationships throughout the school.
- We embrace the joy in the journey, which consists of experiences that balance academics, fine arts, athletics, and co-curricular activities.
- We are a caring, compassionate, and inclusive community composed of many different beliefs and traditions seeking points of unity in common experiences.
- We foster personal responsibility, empathy, and resilience therefore instilling courage in those that we serve.
- We believe in the power of heads to know the good, hearts to love the good, and hands to do the good.
- We apply high standards of quality, relevance, and accountability to all we do encouraging authentic work that matters to our community, and we learn through purposeful experiences.
- We care for each other and our school, serve our community, and responsibly engage with the world – today and tomorrow striving to be good stewards.
- We support lifelong exploration and discovery and will continually innovate and adapt.